Monday, May 14, 2007

Counterpoint: Gloria Steinem is Awesome

I cannot blame Gloria for our long, languid wait Friday morning. Instead, I choose to believe that some insurmountable obstacle arose, like maybe she had to fly off to use her lasso of truth to stop the Supreme Court from undermining a woman's right to choose. Or something. My point is that it was clearly not her fault. Because she's Gloria Steinem. And, therefore, perfect. Also, she's related to this hot piece of English tail:

Wow. Yeah. So what were we discussing? Something to do with someone. Feminism... something? Damn it, Christian Bale! Why must you be so distracting. Ironic that Gloria Steinem would be step-mother to someone who's so unconscionably attractive that he renders me incapable of concentrating on gender parity.

3 comments:

Sherbs said...

Although I haven't seen many movies with the superbly hunky Christian Bale-Sherbs, I did fall in love with him first as Laurie in Little Women. Man, he was all dressed up in period pieces and just perfect.

Anonymous said...

hey, just to let you know Bale isn't English, he's Welsh :)

Unknown said...

Yes, this man is beautiful... on sooo many levels!