With Harley out of action (again!) I figured that it was time for some soul-baring, and maybe to troll/trawl(?) for some extra web traffic.
1. Trashy Romance Novels- but only the historical ones. My favorite author is a Harvard grad, so it can't be that bad... right?
2. Best of Craigslist- I spent many a happy hour reading this and avoiding my thesis
3. Celebrity Gossip- The Superficial, Gawker, Go Fug Yourself, I love them all.
4. Dishalicious- Stephanie Greenberg's blog is strangely addictive.
5. Awful TV- Grey's Anatomy, Celebrity Fit Club, and the Food Network (with the exception of Alton Brown, who makes me crazy)
6. Googling My Own Name- which is sadly very common. Do you know how many Annie Smiths are out there? No, but really, could my parents have given me a WASP-ier name? Probably not. Although there was a kid in my high school whose name was, and this is no joke, Hunter Peacock. Which I googled, just to make sure that you cannot extrapolate my high school from that information. You can't.
7. European Music Videos- The best of these are Moskau, Tra-La-La, and Call on Me. The roommate and I spent a huge amount of time watching these in college.
8. Obscure Military Facts- Ok, so most people actually know this about me already, but I love them. My favorite is about Project Habakkuk in WWII. The British tried to make aircraft carriers out of ice. Sadly the project was too expensive and was thus cancelled.
9. Wussy Chicky Music- Although I'd define it a bit differently than ibiteyoureyes. I love to listen to songs that will make me cry. This includes, but is not limited to: Country, anything by Joshua Radin, and Chicago by Sufjan Stevens.
10. Dirty Jokes- if you have a good one, let me know. Although I'd like to add the warning that I don't like them scatalogical, pedophilic, or in poor taste (ie Holocaust jokes). Otherwise, send them my way, and I will use them to torture CJ ad nauseum. I actually have a very lame joke collection (of about three), and I assume that everyone has already heard them, so I've ruined them all for CJ by referencing the punch-lines before telling the joke. As such I need to replenish my stable.