Thursday, January 11, 2007

An Announcement of Epic Proportions

In a bit, I will comment on the superb Dai and also on a Jewish comic I saw Tuesday night, but first, an important announcement:
Annie is Superman.



Now, I know what you're thinking. Annie can't be Superman. For one thing, she's a girl. For another, Superman is a fictional character. Surely, if he existed, we'd see him on the news all the time. I know that you are skeptical, but allow me to assure you: Annie is Superman. How do I know? Let's just say I have it on good authority.

And for those of you who were wondering:

I am Spiderman.
Take that, third grade boys who wouldn't let me play Superheroes with them! I told you that one day, I would reign triumphant! I bet you all are so jealous... fifteen years later.
I am so lame.
Also, check out this breaking news, which has the Autodidact's panties in a bunch.

2 comments:

EMN said...

I'm 80% Spiderman and 77% Wonder Woman. My family would be so proud.

LT said...

The link isn't working for me. =(