With the end of the 9 days (thank G-d) I'm listening to music again, so here are the songs that I'm listening to over, and over again:
1. Hey There Delilah by Plain White Ts (and they're from Chicago!)
2. I Love You by Luka Bloom
3. Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk by Rufus Wainwright
4. Melt by Phil Roy (I love this song because some woman heard it, was so moved that she started a correspondence with Phil Roy, and now they're married)
5. That Time by Regina Spektor (it reminds me of many of my silly fads, although I never spent a month eating only tangerines)
That's all for now, but I'm taking suggestions.
6. Helen by Nizlopi- this is haunting and beautiful.