Monday, June 25, 2007

Be on the Lookout! Dangerous Lesbians Abound!

I'm really digging the letter conceit today. Please excuse me if it gets old.

Dear Nissim Ze'ev,

Other than these women, what is it that make homosexuals so frightening? Why are they dangerous? Because they're not procreating? Is that all? Because you think that they're going to spread their evil ways?

I guess that's it. That's what it seems like. You think that they are going to convert the others to their "way of life." Ugh. Some mornings, I just wish I'd stayed in bed.

And logic won't work on you, either, will it? Logic about "choice," about sexuality being predetermined, to a large extent, by factors beyond our control ("to a large extent" because I hate using absolutes and I'm sure you'd use it as an excuse to find and eradicate the "gay gene")? I cannot fathom you or your way of thinking. It hurts my brain.

Maybe if I speak slowly: Gay... people... not dangerous... do not care about you... or "converting" people.... care about... living freely... with full rights... care about normal things.... want nothing from you...

Damn it. I give up.

You are a poopface stupid head (yes, I have resorted to ad hominem attacks out of sheer exhaustion),
Harley

1 comment:

Jacob Da Jew said...

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

Lesbians rule!! (esp. if I get to watch)