Wednesday, June 06, 2007

No Marriage

I just found this website, called, NoMarriage.com

On the FAQ page there are a number of reasons not to marry American/Western women. My favorite is this "question" and by "question" I mean "excuse to spout virulent rhetoric":

Is this website about all American/Western women? Women to avoid are women interested in Career, Personal Success, Personal Growth, Finding Themselves, and Self-improvement. That includes all career women and the majority of other North American and Western European women. I mostly use "American woman" throughout the website because it bacame synonymous with everything that is wrong with modern western women. Substitute American with British, Canadian, Australian, Scandinavian, etc if you don't live in the US.

Yes, how dare those women want a career, personal success, personal growth, finding themselves, and self-improvement.

This might be my second favorite website. My first being, of course Real Ultimate Power. A close third would be Tucker Max, my favorite guilty pleasure. If anyone wants to buy/lend me his book, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, one last thought: there was an article in AM NY this morning that reported that if New York were to approve gay marriage it could potentially bring in $137 million to New York in associated spending.

No comments: